Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello friends!

Watson had his first non-family visitors on Wednesday.

Justin and Samantha Reynolds
Justin and I met playing softball at Second Baptist Church. I had the priviledge of participating in his proposal surprise to his wife.

Dr. Gary Moore
A Senior Associate Pastor at Second Baptist Church who played at our wedding and drafted me to play John in The Revelation at church.

Reagan Fincher
The guy who invited to join him on a Saturday morning to play softball at the church in a intramural make-up game. If it were not for him wearing a Georgia Bulldog hat (the same one he is wearing in the picture) at the 9:28 (the Sunday School class where Mandy and I met) kickoff party, and for being so kind with his invitation, I may not have met Mandy and be sitting where I am today.

No comments: