Sunday, June 15, 2008

I love to sleep

Whenever I (David) visited my grandparents house, the first thing I saw when I walked into the den was a pair of La-Z-Boy recliners. On many occasions, I would visit and find grandpa in the left recliner and grandma in the right, usually asleep with John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, or one of the Cartwright's gracing the TV screen.

Needless to say, my father also had a recliner. Growing up in Georgia, almost daily you could find dad relaxed in the recliner (eventually asleep), with a bowl of Breyers ice cream in his hand watching the Braves on TBS.

It is this history that I wish to pass along to Watson and his many siblings to come. Here is evidence of the future.

1 comment:

Thornton family said...

That is so cute! It must be a daddy thing. Happy first Father' Day David. Hope you had a great day! Kris, Emily and Zack